HOCKEY LEAGUES AND TEAMS: (Dates subject to change)
• Canadian Olympic Team - Molson Canadian Official Supporter.
• USA Hockey - Labatt Blue Official Partner.
• National Hockey League - Coors Light and Molson Canadian North American Partners. Miner Family Wines Official Wine.
• NHL Stanley Cup, All-Star Game, (Tampa Bay Lightning Host, at Almalie Arena, Tampa Bay, FL., Jan. 28th, 2018) NHL All-Star Weekend (Jan. 27th - 28th, 2018) -and also Winter Classic
Buffalo Sabres and New York Rangers at Citi Field, Flushing Meadows–Corona Park, New York. (Jan. 1st, 2018)
• NHL Alumni Association - Colio Estate Wines Official Partner.
• NHL Awards at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV. - Coors Light Official Partner. (TBA 2018)
• Anaheim Ducks - Hestan Official Partner.
• Anaheim Ducks - Annual Dux in Tux presented by Honda benefiting the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. (Feb. 22nd, 2018)
• 11th annual Lady Ducks Fashion Show Luncheon, presented by The Grant Family, Monarch Bay Resort, Dana Point, CA., benefiting Arizona Coyotes - Coors Light Party Packs include two Lower Level tickets and two Coors Light beers starting at $99. Offer valid for all Thursday games in 2017-2018 except for December 28th vs. Toronto. View Games.
• Arizona Coyotes - Arizona Coyotes Face-Off Luncheon at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ. All proceeds benefit the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. (Fall TBA 2018)
• Arizona Coyotes Celebrity Waiters at Gila River Casinos, Phoenix, AZ. - Olive & Ivy Restaurant Official Partner. (Winter TBA 2018)
• Buffalo Sabres - E. & J. Gallo Winery Official Partner. Labatt Blue Official Beer Partner. Yancey's Fancy Official Cheese, La Nova Official Pizza & Wings, Sahlen's Official Hot Dog, Pizza Logs Official Finger Food. PrimeSport Official Hospitality & Fan Package Partner. Uber Official Rideshare Partner. Promotional Giveaway - Green koozies. (Mar. 17th, 2018)
• Buffalo Sabres Alumni Associatio - Sabres Alumni Wine Festival, KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY. Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort and Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Co-Sponsors. (Mar. 28th, 2018)
• Calgary Flames - ENCORE Vineyards/TIME Winery of Penticton and South by Southwest Wine Imports of Calgary Official Wine Supplier.
• Carolina Hurricanes - Inaugural Carolina Hurricanes Bash presented by PNC Bank and benefiting the Kids 'N Community Foundation at PNC Arena. Hurricanes are celebrating their 20th Anniversary Season in 2017-18 through a number of special initiatives and promotions. See HERE. (Mar. 9th, 2018)
• Colorado Avalanche - 2018 Colorado Avalanche Charity Brunch, hosted by The Avs Better Halves, at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, Denver, CO. This special event includes a silent auction, brunch and a fashion show featuring Avalanche players and coaches escorting kids who have overcome medical challenges. Proceeds benefit Kroenke Sports Charities and Teammates for Kids Foundation. (Mar. 11th, 2018)
• Colorado Avalanche - The Mile High Dreams Gala "A Toast to Our Teams", Pepsi Center, Denver, CO. - Kroenke Sports Charities. (Fall TBA 2018)
• Columbus Blue Jackets - BrewDogs USA Official Sponsor.
• Dallas Stars - Reis & Irvy’s Froyo Robot Official Sponsor.
• Dallas Stars Foundation - 19th-Annual Stars Casino Night presented by Park Place Lexus Plano. Bud Light Official Partner. (Feb. 13th, 2018)
• Detroit Red Wings - Anheuser-Busch stadium naming rights, sponsor Budweiser Biergarten, the main concourse Goose Island Pub, as well as the Bud Light Upper Concourse Bar. Bud Light Official Domestic Beer.
• Detroit Red Wings Foundation - 18th Annual Toast of Hockeytown provides guests with unparalleled access to players, local culinary delights and craft beverages. (Jan. 28th, 2018)
• MotorCity Casino Hotel Red Wings Charity Poker Tournament - Fans go head-to-head with current and former Detroit Red Wings players in a game of Texas Hold 'Em at MotorCity Casino Hotel's Annual Red Wings Charity Poker Tournament benefiting the Detroit Red Wings Foundation. The event helps the Detroit Red Wings Foundation contribute significant funds toward the growth of the sport of hockey. (Nov. 27th, 2017)
• Las Vegas Golden Knights - Levy Restaurant Official Partner.
• Los Angeles Kings Annual Taste of the South Bay Presented by Freedman Geilman Group at Shade Hotel, Redondo Beach, CA. - 2017 Participating Restaurants. (TBA 2018)
• Los Angeles Kings - Hockey Mom Wine Tasting (Dec. 5th, 2017) Beer Fest (Dec. 21st, 2017, Mar. 17th, 2018) Beer League Beer Fest. (Mar. 12th, 2018)
• Minnesota Wild Foundation - Wild About Children Gala benefiting Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota at the Saint Paul RiverCentre, Saint Paul, MN. This is the premier fundraising event for the Minnesota Wild Foundation as guests mix and mingle with the entire roster of the 2017-18 Minnesota Wild, who serve them as celebrity waiters. Wild About Children, presented by West Bend, benefits the Minnesota Wild Foundation and its premier community partner, Children's Minnesota. (Jan. 23rd, 2018)
• Nashville Predators - Booze It & Lose It - Tennessee Highway Safety Office Presenting Sponsor.
• Nashville Predators Preds In Threads, Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN. - Preds players dressed to the nines as they walk down the Smashville catwalk. This exclusive event features the season's latest trends courtesy of Green Hills Dillard's and King Jewelers. Guests attend a cocktail reception with Predators coaching staff, broadcasters and alumni, while bidding on an extensive silent auction. VIP guests are invited to the Lexus Lounge after the fashion show for an after party with the Nashville Predators team. Dillard's, The Mall at Green Hills and King Jewelers Official Partners. (Feb. 23rd, 2018)
• Nashville Predators Foundation's Annual Wine Festival and Tasting, Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN. – The festival includes: Over 30 wineries and more than 200 different types of high-end wines. Levy Restaurants Chef's Tables and a complimentary Riedel glass. 2017 Official Sponsors included: DET Distributing,
Omni Beverage Marketing Company, Best Brands Inc., Horizon Wine and Spirits, Castello Banfi, Athens Distributing Company,
and Ajax Turner Co. (Apr. 5th, 2018)
• Sixth Annual Nashville Predators Craft Beer Festival presented by Orca Coolers, Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN., benefiting the Nashville Predators Foundation, which supports Middle Tennessee non-profit groups and programs in the community. (June 23rd, 2018)
• New York Islanders - Brewery Ommegang, Miller Coors, Ballast Point, Winc and Warsteiner USA Corporate Partners.
• New York Rangers Annual Casino Night presented by Empire City Casino at Gotham Hall, New York, NY. Casino-style games alongside favorite Rangers players. Auctions benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation. (Feb. 20th, 2018)
• Philadelphia Flyers - Chaddsford Winery Philadelphia Flyers 50th Anniversary Wine.
• Pittsburgh Penguins present Night of Assists at Under the Big Top at PPG Paints Arena - With wines from around the world, cotton candy cocktails, and quintessential carnival cuisine. Proceeds Benefiting Youth & Special Needs Initiatives of the Penguins Foundation. (Feb. 20th, 2018)
• San Jose Sharks Foundation's - Annual Sampling with the Sharks wine tasting fundraiser. (Mar. 6th. 2018)
• San Jose Sharks - Miner Family Winery is the BMW Lounge Official Wine Sponsor.
• Tampa Bay Lightning - Banfi Vintners, Bud Light, Coors Light,
Heineken, Mise en Place, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Brown-Forman,
Corona, Mike's HARDER and J.C. Newman Cigar Company Official Lightning Preferred Partners.
Big Storm Brewing Co. Official Craft Beer.
• Washington Capitals - Giant Food Legacy Partnership and Exclusive Grocery Partner.
• Washington Capitals Casino Night Caps fans enjoy delicious food, music and mingling and gaming with players and coaches, all in the name of charity at the MGM National Harbor. Salamander Resort Official Sponsor. (Jan. 4th, 2018)
• 6th Annual Winnipeg Jets Gala Dinner presented by Scotiabank at Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba, to support the True North Youth Foundation. (TBA 2018)
• 16th Annual Flatlander’s Beer Festival presented by Manitoba Liquor Marts in support of the Winnipeg Jets True North Youth Foundation. (Summer TBA, 2018)